In my personal experience - I have seen very few astrologers predicting real events - that too in 'black and white.' As advised and accepted most astrologers love to take a calculative risk - because when they are wrong they aren't wrong completely. And when they are right - they can always take the credit home!
It is really funny that these days some astrologers write about probabilities and some give percentage analysis of a particular match or event. I am sure even if a kid with basic knowledge of cricket is asked about the odds for a match between Australia and India - it surely would give 60 to Australia and 40 to India! Now what is so great about making that kind of an analysis or prediction?
Both fear and the adrenaline gush hits the peak when an astrologer attempts to predict about real events. A right prediction 'might not' get an astrologer any stardom but a wrong prediction always gives enough opportunities to every Tom, Dick and Harry to point fingers. The hard earned reputation gathered all through the years might go for a toss and an astrologer can surely become a laughing stock in no time! Well.... I don't bother.
Personally I received many mails for my wrong prediction about FIFA 2010 and not a single one for FIFA 2006, which I had predicted correctly. Yup, that is life. Then why take this unnecessary risk? The answer is - for my own sake, and for my own kick!
I tried my luck for the warm up matches, and I wasn't happy with my predictions - I was only 40 per cent right. And now I am here to provide the list of my predictions for the upcoming matches. For a change I am not predicting the results of the matches one by one as I might lose interest mid way but I am giving all the predictions in one go - so that end of the day I know where I stand in mundane predictions!
May God Bless Me! Please note - God of course was used in making the prediction but coin wasn't!
1) 19 Feb, 2011 IND vs BAN - India will win
2) 20 Feb, 2011 NZ vs KEN - New Zealand will win
3) 20 Feb, 2011 SL vs CAN - Sri Lanka will win
4) 21 Feb, 2011 AUS vs ZIM - Australia will win
5) 22 Feb, 2011 ENG vs NED - England will win
6) 23 Feb, 2011 PAK vs KEN- Pakistan will win
7) 24 Feb, 2011 SA vs WI - South Africa will win
8) 25 Feb, 2011 AUS vs NZ - Australia will win
9) 25 Feb, 2011 BAN vs IRE - Bangladesh will win
10) 26 Feb, 2011 PAK vs SL - Pakistan will win
11) 27 Feb, 2011 IND vs ENG - England will win
12) 28 Feb, 2011 ZIM vs CAN - Canada will win
13) 28 Feb, 2011 WI vs NED - West Indies will win
14) 01 Mar, 2011 SL vs KEN - Sri Lanka will win
15) 02 Mar, 2011 ENG vs IRE - England will win
16) 03 Mar, 2011 SA vs NED - South Africa will win
17) 03 Mar, 2011 PAK vs CAN - Pakistan will win
18) 04 Mar, 2011 NZ vs ZIM - New Zealand will win
19) 04 Mar, 2011 BAN vs WI - Bangladesh will win
20) 05 Mar, 2011 AUS vs SL - Australia will win
21) 06 Mar, 2011 SA vs ENG - South Africa will win
22) 06 Mar, 2011 IND vs IRE - India will win
23) 07 Mar, 2011 CAN vs KEN - Kenya will win
24) 08 Mar, 2011 PAK vs NZ - Pakistan will win
25) 09 Mar, 2011 IND vs NED - India will win
26) 10 Mar, 2011 SL vs ZIM - Sri Lanka will win
27) 11 Mar, 2011 WI vs IRE - West Indies will win
28) 11 Mar, 2011 BAN vs ENG - England will win
29) 12 Mar, 2011 IND vs SA - India will win
30) 13 Mar, 2011 NZ vs CAN - New Zealand will win
31) 13 Mar, 2011 AUS vs KEN - Australia will win
32) 14 Mar, 2011 BAN vs NED - Bangladesh will win
33) 14 Mar, 2011 PAK vs ZIM - Pakistan will win
34) 15 Mar, 2011 SA vs IRE - South Africa will win
35) 16 Mar, 2011 AUS vs CAN - Australia will win
36) 17 Mar, 2011 ENG vs WI - England will win
37) 18 Mar, 2011 NED vs IRE - Ireland will win
38) 18 Mar, 2011 NZ vs SL - Sri Lanka will win
39) 19 Mar, 2011 BAN vs SA - South Africa will win
40) 19 Mar, 2011 AUS vs PAK - Australia will win
41) 20 Mar, 2011 ZIM vs KEN - Kenya will win
42) 20 Mar, 2011 IND vs WI - India will win
And here is some logical inputs - as all the matches are played in India, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh which are known for their slow pitches - most of the matches will be high scored and any team with good number of swing bowlers and spinners will perform exceedingly well in this particular World Cup!